"SiteWatch’s fully-integrated EnMS of hardware, software and engineering support is like having a team energy analysts on my staff." — Sustainability Director, Chemical Industry
SiteWatch can save labor in many ways – both at the plant floor level and at the plant-management or operations-management levels. The more widely the analyzed-data is made available, the better operational decisions can be made.
Plant Floor Level
- Provide operators with a single dashboard for real-time viewing of…
- Equipment health
- Machine performance
- Energy consumption
- Running hours
- Eliminates the need for data-gathering from equipment that is not part of an automation or control system. (Data can be captured and transmitted from most types of equipment.)
Plant Management Level
- PLC data can be captured digitally.
- No keying-in of manually-collected data.
- Operator performance can be viewed in real time in terms of experience, knowledge and training.
- One-click Management reports
- Standard Modular Reports - daily/weekly/monthly/annually
- Custom Reports for any KPI - e.g., production vs energy-used
- SiteWatch's Alerting system gives warning of machine ill-health leading to declining performance, increasing maintenance and ultimately failure.
- Alerts are user-adjustable and flexible, based on…
- Energy use above or below certain levels, or between two levels.
- Energy use for more, or less, than a specified amount of time.
- Machine operation during peak cost periods.
SiteWatch has a comprehensive plug’n’play reporting system that enables users to build reports by selecting modules from a list of about 50 options - at the push of a button. Examples of available modules are available at…
The user decides which modules are of most interest – and at what frequency (daily, weekly, monthly, annually, or on specified dates) – and the system builds the report.
We are continually expanding our report-writing capability to build reports designed specifically for each of our customers’ issues, concerns and periodic reporting requirements. For example…
- Internal Reports - such as cost of production, or changes in energy consumption over time, or benchmarking individual machines, production lines or entire plants against each other.
- External Reports - such as progress toward ISO 50001 compliance or other sustainability targets.
Here's an example of a custom report: