SiteWatch IoT: real-time, continuous energy monitoring and machine management.
The simplest, fastest-to-install, low-cost monitoring system currently available.
- Where and when you're wasting energy.
- Track largest machines' energy use.
- When you set your 'peak demand'.
- Compare efficiency between machines.
- Closely monitor critical machines.
- Track high-maintenance machines.
- Production downtime is very expensive.
- Advance warning saves time and money.
- Manage equipment proactively.
Using self-powered clip-on/clip-off wireless sensors to capture energy consumption SiteWatch® is low-cost and fast-to–install – about 50-100 machines in less than a day This enables manufacturing personnel to view and manage all their equipment operations, energy use and operator skills.
SiteWatch®️ provides detailed visibility into…
• Peak-loads and energy-consumption – by identifying wasted-energy
• Machine-failure-warning – by monitoring machine health 24/7.
• Machine performance – optimizing processes, settings and output
• Operator skills, scheduling & efficiency – for significant labor savings
• Predictive-maintenance (PdM) & Condition-based monitoring (CbM)
• Better ROI for energy efficiency investments, based on real data
Both energy data and non-energy data are made visible to operators and managers at any level via graphs and concise reports. Users can see the operations of a particular machine, a whole production line, an entire facility, or a group of facilities – with both clarity and granularity.
Specifically, SiteWatch® provides…
• Energy monitoring – including amps, volts, kW, kWh, energy cost and power factor.
• Non-energy monitoring – such as therms (NG), gallons (water/sewer), and cfm/psi (compressed air/water pumping) by acquiring pulse signals from pulse-meters.
• Other parameters – such as temperature, pressure, differential-pressure, humidity, CO2, vibration etc are in the works.